Things to See and Do in Clifden and Connemara
Connemara is a sporting paradise. With our temperate climate most of our activities can be enjoyed all year round. From water sports and scuba diving to cycling and mountain climbing, Connemara has something for everyone, young and old.
For those seeking a more relaxing activity, there is also plenty to do: sight-seeing, island hopping, fishing, sea angling, or enjoying some traditional Irish music with a pint of Guinness, just to name a few.
Events in Clifden and Connemara
- Inishbofin Arts Festival (May)
- Roundstone Arts Week (June/July)
- Roundstone Pony Show (July)
- Roundstone Regatta (July)
- Clifden Regatta (July/August)
- Clifden Pony Show (August)
- The Omey Races (August)
- Roundstone Summerfest (August)
- Clifden Arts Festival (September)